We offer 24-hour skilled nursing care with a diverse team of medical, rehabilitative and personal care professionals.
Each resident receives a unique care and home plan individualized to their needs.
Our on-site team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, nurse aides, social workers and licensed therapists are conveniently available to answer all questions related to a patient’s stay at Wayne Woodlands.
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Dining hall
- Private family dining room
- Community room (for group dinners, parties, meetings, etc.)
- Activity rooms (for exercise and arts and crafts, etc.)
- Beauty shop
- Library and computer room
- Wheelchair accessible gardens
- Outdoor gazebo for picnics and cookouts
Plans include regular assessments of clinical and personal needs for:
- Physician services
- Personal care assistance
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Registered dietitians
- Social work services
- Pharmacy services
Consulting services are also available when requested:
- Speech therapy