- Private and semi-private rooms
- Dining hall
- Private family dining room
- Community room (for group dinners, parties, meetings, etc.)
- Activity rooms (for exercise and arts and crafts, etc.)
- Beauty shop
- Library and computer room
- Wheelchair accessible gardens
- Outdoor gazebo for picnics and cookouts
- Arts and crafts
- Exercise classes
- Other Outdoor Activities
Shopping trips, restaurant luncheons, trips to the Wayne County Fair, ice cream sampling at local farmers markets and fishing. Additional van used for activities and special outings.
Bible Study Groups and Services
Clergy from local churches in the Waymart area, including St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church and St. Tikhon’s Monastery, visit regularly.
Wayne Woodlands Manor has established a Resident Council which meets regularly to make decisions concerning activities, menus and provision of care. The leadership acts as liaisons between the residents and management when needed.
Wayne Woodlands Manor is one of several facilities of Wayne Memorial Health System that are located in the complex of buildings off South Street in Waymart. They include:
- Waymart Family Health Center
- Waymart Pediatric Center
- Mogerman Jason Orthopaedic Institute
- Scott McKenna, MD, Plastic Surgery